[lldb-dev] How to get liblldb.dll for Windows?

Yin Ma yin at affinic.com
Tue Mar 4 07:35:21 PST 2014

Hi Deepak,

Thank you. Where did you upload?

Actually, I have also managed to build liblldb.dll in

the past several days. However, I haven’t created a good

cmakefile modification for it yet because I have to remove

all source from libAPI to liblldb project manually in Visual

studio because the liblldb has to be linked against object files

instead of library to export all dllexport marked functions.

I will take a look at yours to get the idea.

Yin