[lldb-dev] how to get short disassembly context at interrupt points

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Thu Jun 19 11:28:22 PDT 2014

Hi all,

It seems that sometimes when I do a Ctrl-C (interrupt, or process interrupt
command), I will get a dump of disassembly when I'm in a library like, say,
libc.so.  However, it is frequent that I don't get this.

What is the appropriate way for me to make sure that happens? Where is the
code that messes with it?

In the llgs branch I'm seeing output like captured in this issue tracker:
https://github.com/tfiala/lldb/issues/4

I hit Ctrl-C and don't get anything.  Then I type '(lldb) disassemble' to
get more content.

Thanks for clarifying how this works!

Sincerely,
Todd Fiala