[lldb-dev] stop notification expedited registers - critical ones

Todd Fiala todd.fiala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:18:48 PDT 2014

Hey Jason,

Which are the registers that are most important to contain in the stop
notification expedited registers section?

I'm adding tests for the ones considered essential.  I right now am
checking for these generic registers: pc, sp, fp.

I think you mentioned it would be nice to have some of the arg registers as
well?  Anything else?

The tests go upstream in llvm.org svn for debugserver, and the llgs tests
are enabled in the llgs branch and then I use that to drive the llgs
implementation.

Thanks!
--
-Todd