[lldb-dev] Replacing mutex with llvm::Mutex

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Thu Jun 5 17:34:33 PDT 2014

Regarding the assertions, they are only fired with specific mutex objects,
in particular if you never use a [Recursive/NonRecursive]DebugMutex, it
will never assert.  So the solution to that particular problem is just
always use RecursiveMutex and NonRecursiveMutex.  If you look at
lib\Support\Mutex.h right now, those classes don't exist.  I'm referring to
the names that I gave them in my patch to make the llvm mutex use
std::mutex  (which you can see here: http://reviews.llvm.org/D4033).