[lldb-dev] NativeProcessProtocol without LLGS

Russell Harmon eatnumber1 at google.com
Thu Jul 31 15:09:34 PDT 2014

Hey Todd,

I've written PlatformLocal and NativeProcessLocal classes (along with a few
others), and I'm having a little trouble hooking them up together. Maybe
you can provide some insight into what the easiest way to do this is. I'm
running into the issue that in order to hook up my NativeProcessLocal my
PlatformLocal, I'd have to either implement a custom NativeDelegate to make
it usable from Platform::Attach, or start up the llgs server from somewhere
within lldb (maybe PlatformLocal::Initialize()?).

Thanks,
Russ Harmon