[lldb-dev] hold off on check-ins, please [ALL CLEAR]

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Tue Jul 29 17:04:55 PDT 2014

Excellent!  But except for a very few parts of lldb, llvm is really better viewed as a library we use, not as code we are developing.  So you really shouldn't have to update frequently except when working on that code, when the interfaces change, or when you want to verify that someone hasn't broken one of its functions.  It won't do any harm, of course, but there are already enough little interruptions in the course of an ordinary day, I don't feel the need to add more...

Jim