[lldb-dev] hold off on check-ins, please [ALL CLEAR]

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Tue Jul 29 16:32:23 PDT 2014

I generally sync llvm/clang in the AM, locked, and work with that
throughout the day.  If I kept up with TOT on all, all day long, I'm pretty
sure my work machine, big as it is, would be building all day long ;-)

The only time this has bitten me is when something LLDB depends on changes.
Then I fix that or synch to the fix requirement that somebody else made.

Are you suggesting something different?

-Todd

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180