[lldb-dev] hold off on check-ins, please

Todd Fiala todd.fiala at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:12:57 PDT 2014

Can I get somebody else to do a build at r214207 on any of these platforms:
Linux x86_64 (Ubuntu or anything else)
MacOSX

And tell me what they get?

I've done reboots on both a MacOSX and Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64 machine, wiped
the build dirs, and gone back all the way to r213965 (Friday) and I'm still
getting lots of test failures.  I'm starting to not trust my eyes here.

Ed has indicated that FreeBSD is running tests cleanly on r214207, fwiw.

--
-Todd