[lldb-dev] Hexagon patches for upstream

Deepak Panickal deepak at codeplay.com
Mon Jul 21 10:23:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a couple more patches ready to go for Hexagon DSP support in LLDB.
This primarily includes the ABI and the dynamic loader for Hexagon,
along with some fixes.
They have been added as new source files which I'll commit soon.

For invasive changes to the existing source, I'll put up patches for review.

I'm not sure whether adding the new files would break the OSX build or
not, since XCode project files are used for building LLDB.
I would not be able to verify as I do not have access to XCode. Please
add the files if required.

Thank you,
Deepak Panickal