[lldb-dev] tests are broken - please do not submit until we clear - [ALL CLEAR]

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Tue Jul 8 09:04:46 PDT 2014

Fixed with this submission which temporarily reverts the
CommandOptionValidators-related changes:

svn commit
Sending        include/lldb/Host/OptionParser.h
Deleting       include/lldb/Interpreter/CommandOptionValidators.h
Sending        include/lldb/Interpreter/Options.h
Sending        include/lldb/lldb-private-types.h
Sending        lldb.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectArgs.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectBreakpoint.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectBreakpointCommand.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectCommands.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectDisassemble.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectExpression.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectFrame.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectHelp.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectLog.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectMemory.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectPlatform.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectProcess.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectRegister.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectSettings.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectSource.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectTarget.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectThread.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectType.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectWatchpoint.cpp
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectWatchpointCommand.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/Args.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/CMakeLists.txt
Deleting       source/Interpreter/CommandOptionValidators.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/OptionGroupArchitecture.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/OptionGroupFormat.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/OptionGroupOutputFile.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/OptionGroupPlatform.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/OptionGroupUUID.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/OptionGroupValueObjectDisplay.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/OptionGroupVariable.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/OptionGroupWatchpoint.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/Options.cpp
Sending        source/Target/Platform.cpp
Sending        source/Target/Process.cpp
Transmitting file data .....................................
Committed revision 212543.
tfiala-macpro:lldb tfiala$

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180