[lldb-dev] IOHandler branch has been merged into top of tree

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Thu Jan 30 12:41:24 PST 2014

The bug that I just fixed with ScriptInterpreterPython reference counting
of stdin/stderr/stdout *appears* to have fixed the libedit/libreadline
issues we were initially investigating :-)

That now maybe makes more sense in light of the fix since it may have been
trying to do something with a file (maybe via a weak reference) that really
should have been dead at that point.

At this point I have no more test failures on top of tree lldb at r200486.

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180