[lldb-dev] Submitting a patch

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Sat Jan 18 00:16:03 PST 2014

I was able to build it with the following:

mkdir build
cd build
../llvm/configure --enable-cxx11 --prefix=`pwd`/../install
make -j8

It built fine.  I did try to run the tests with this:

make -C tools/lldb/test

but I hit some issues that I suspect are purely my environment not setup
totally right on my MacBook Pro.

Since I got it to built, I checked it in here:

tfiala-macbookpro:lldb tfiala$ svn commit
Sending        lib/Makefile
Sending        scripts/generate-vers.pl
Sending        source/CMakeLists.txt
Sending        source/Host/common/Host.cpp
Sending        source/Makefile
Sending        source/Plugins/Makefile
Adding         source/Plugins/SystemRuntime/MacOSX/Makefile
Sending        tools/Makefile
Adding         tools/debugserver/Makefile
Adding         tools/debugserver/scripts/Makefile
Sending        tools/debugserver/scripts/dbgnub-config.pl
Adding         tools/debugserver/source/MacOSX/Makefile
Adding         tools/debugserver/source/MacOSX/i386/Makefile
Adding         tools/debugserver/source/MacOSX/x86_64/Makefile
Adding         tools/debugserver/source/Makefile
Transmitting file data ...............
Committed revision 199543.

Thanks for the patch, Keno!

Sincerely,