[lldb-dev] LLDB for Windows

Eran Ifrah eran.ifrah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 09:38:04 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Sean Callanan <scallanan at apple.com> wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Eran Ifrah <eran.ifrah at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> BTW, Is this a strategic decision - i.e. not to support MinGW?
>

> This is an open source project

No need to get offensive here, this was not my intention - I simply ask: do
you plan on supporting MinGW? ("No" is an acceptable answer...)

 – if you have reasonable patches that make LLDB work in MinGW, we’re happy
> to accept them.

My plate is already full with other open source projects which leaves me
with 0 time spare to patch lldb.

My goal was to add support for LLDB in codelite IDE (which itself is a huge
task) but I think its worth the effort

Thanks

--
Eran Ifrah
Author of codelite, a cross platform open source C/C++ IDE: