[lldb-dev] problem with simple expr command

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed Jan 8 10:12:01 PST 2014

No, LLDB is actually complaining that it can't find the destructor for std::basic_string<char> in your program. This should be in your C++ standard library somewhere, but we aren't finding it when we do a function lookup...

LLDB 179.5 is pretty old, I would try a newer Xcode with a newer LLDB and see how things go.

Greg