[lldb-dev] What is ThreadPlan used for?

杨勇勇 triple.yang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 23:45:48 PST 2014

Yao, it seems you are right about this problem.

lldb extends GDB RSP and uses packet "qThreadStopInfoxx" to query which
threads have stopped and why.
A stop reply packet with extra info is sended to answer this packet. For
Example, "T05thead:001" means thread 1 is stopped for reason 5. However my
gdb server just sended "T05" at the very beginning which was not a full
stop reply packet for lldb.

Thank you very much!

--
杨勇勇 (Yang Yong-Yong)