[lldb-dev] What is ThreadPlan used for?

杨勇勇 triple.yang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 22:22:53 PST 2014

Thank you, Abid.

My environment is gcc-4.8.2/RHEL 6.3, and the target is a VLIW DSP which is
connected to gdb server.
Since my gdb server supports "qRegisterInfo" packet, the
“plugin.process.gdb-remote. target-definition-file” setting won't be
necessary.

So what may cause the problem mentioned above?

--
杨勇勇 (Yang Yong-Yong)