[lldb-dev] LLDB buildbot state

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Tue Feb 4 14:45:17 PST 2014

I've not been looking at the linux one.  However, I am in the process of
fixing something in llvm that is broken due to unexpected interactions
between libedit, libbsd and <bsd/stdlib.h> on Ubuntu (and probably other
linux variants that might implement libedit in terms of libbsd).

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180