[lldb-dev] question about link_map data structure in elf on 64-bit Linux systems

Steve Pucci spucci at google.com
Mon Feb 3 08:31:14 PST 2014

Hi Richard,

I'm looking at this now.  I'm having trouble finding the symbol name I need
to query to get the modid size in DYLDRendezvous::GetThreadInfo().  Is
there a document somewhere that describes those symbols (like
_thread_db_link_map_l_tls_modid)?  I'm not finding them with Google.

If it's not readily available, I guess I could just use the size of a
pointer on the target?

Thanks again for your help here,
  Steve