[lldb-dev] FW: API got SIGCHLD on hitting the breakpoint

Ziming Song s.ziming at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:25:58 PST 2014

Just did an experiment, and I found that the breakpoint I set using SBTarget::BreakpointCreateByLocation does not trigger.
First I set the debugger's async to be false, then created a breakpoint specifying its location by:
m_target.BreakpointCreateByLocation(target.GetExecutable().GetFilename(), 7);
then I launch the program and after getting eStateExited status, the hit count of that breakint is 0!
Is the way I set the break point wrong? I can create a working breakpoint using SBTarget::BreakpointCreateByName but cannot using SBTarget::BreakpointCreateByLocation, what's the problem?
Thanks,Song Ziming