[lldb-dev] Heads up: LLDB is broken with LLVM at ToT

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Dec 9 13:41:02 PST 2014

If you sync llvm past git revision db7b69e3a634c5fdff0eceeee2a41ee49c3270a2
(svn r223802), your LLDB build will be broken.

I was able to fix one of the errors, but this isn't really my area of
expertise, so I stopped when I realized I didn't know what I was doing.

Just a warning not to sync LLVM until this is fixed.  I've CC'ed Sean and
Duncan as they are probably the best people to fix this, but if anyone else
knows how to fix it, feel free.