[lldb-dev] Simultaneous multiple target debugging

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Thu Aug 28 07:00:21 PDT 2014

It might be nice to mock up just the debugger command streams we think are
needed/wanted to handle several common usages of the heterogeneous
processor debugging scenarios on this thread before putting any code behind
it.  That way we can talk through it a bit with concrete examples to
further illuminate the kinds of changes/support we'll need.

>>> www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180