[lldb-dev] Is anyone using lldb on Windows to debug a _Windows_ application

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Wed Aug 27 08:11:36 PDT 2014

You are welcome to try to upstream some of your work, but given the work
I've done on refactoring the codebase, it might be difficult to do a
straight rebase of your fork onto tip.  Instead of a rebase, which would
force difficult merges at numerous points, perhaps easier would be to sync
to tip and then merge small pieces of your branch directly across.  That
said, work on LLDB has become more active recently, in part because of me
working on Windows, but due to others as well, and so it may not be
appropriate to do one huge merge with thousands of lines making it
difficult to review.  Instead, it might be more appropriate (albeit more of
an effort on your part) to merge small, isolated pieces of your branch at a
time.

Can you summarize what you've done on your branch and how much actual work
you think it is?  Any limitations or known places where you dont' provide
all the same functionality that LLDB does for other platforms?