[lldb-dev] LLDB Coding Style

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Aug 19 11:18:18 PDT 2014

It's already checked in.  It's not perfect yet, but it's close.  The way I
run it against only changes in a CL involves having a chromium checkout on
my disk (yea, wtf, i know), and I don't know how to do it otherwise.  Not
saying there's not a way, but I would ask over on cfe-dev or llvm-dev for
more info.