[lldb-dev] LLDB Coding Style

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Aug 19 11:06:45 PDT 2014

Definitely agree with you on this.  I have no plans to go fixup old code,
and I don't think others should either.  And if we see a change go through
that does attempt to fix up old code, we should block it.

That said, I'm working on a clang-format file that will automate this
formatting for us (or at least, for me, should nobody else choose to use
it), and I plan to run it against all my changelists before submitting
them.  Note that this only reformats lines that have already been touched
by the CL, so there's no risk of formatting-only changes making it in.