[lldb-dev] Enabling warnings as errors

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:04:47 PDT 2014

Right now llvm does this just via a bot that checks for errors and leaves
it up to the developers to get it clean. It would definitely be nice to get
lldb at least clean with clang and the warning options from llvm and I'll
check in (or send out if they're less obvious) a few patches to do that
shortly.

-eric