[lldb-dev] lldb on Ubuntu 14.04 is unusable

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Sat Apr 19 09:04:27 PDT 2014

Hey Eran,

Thanks for the update on 14.04!  Glad to hear the real machine install is
working.  It might be worth you filing the protection error bug with the
VirtualBox folks.

I expect sometime soonish we'll be upgrading to Ubuntu 14.04 over here, in
which case that'll be where I spend much of my time.

Sincerely,
Todd Fiala

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180