[lldb-dev] How to get the 'stop' reason of SBProcess

Eran Ifrah eran.ifrah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:49:59 PDT 2014

Hi,

How do I obtain the exact reason of the process stop state?

Atm, I have a background thread that calls "m_listener.WaitForEvent(..)"
once an event arrives
it extracts the process state from the event using the following method:

lldb::StateType state = m_process.GetStateFromEvent( event );

And I handle it accordingly.
However, if a process state is lldb::eStateStopped
I would like to know the reason why, e.g.  'Breakpoint Hit', 'SIGSEGV' etc

Any advice?

--
Eran Ifrah
Author of codelite, a cross platform open source C/C++ IDE: