[lldb-dev] Missing function arguments in the backtrace

Richard Mitton richard at codersnotes.com
Tue Sep 24 19:23:46 PDT 2013

I think you might be looking at the same bug that I am.

The problem is that TestSettings.py changes the frame format string, and
doesn't restore it to the correct value.
But I think the real problem is that dotest.py executes multiple tests
using the same context (I just posted a mail about this).

Richard Mitton
richard at codersnotes.com