[lldb-dev] Enumerating the members of an enum

Russell Harmon russ at eatnumber1.com
Sun Oct 13 17:14:28 PDT 2013

According to the C11 standard, N1570, §6.7.2.2.3, "The identifiers in an
enumerator list are declared as constants that have type int". Based on
this, wouldn't it make most sense to have a function that returns an
SBTypeList of ints?

Is there an easy work around for this missing bit of API, or shall I add
the necessary pieces?

--
Russell Harmon