[lldb-dev] Load fat executable when uncertain about the target process' architecture

Sebastien Metrot meeloo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:22:16 PDT 2013

Hi Carlo,

Here is how I enumerate the available archs in my code:

 SBModuleSpecList specs = SBModuleSpecList::GetModuleSpecifications(Path);
 const size_t count = specs.GetSize();
 for (size_t i = 0; i < count; ++i)
 {
   SBModuleSpec module_spec = specs.GetSpecAtIndex(i);
   const char *triple = module_spec.GetTriple();
   std::vector<nglString> tokens;
   nglString triplestr = triple;
   triplestr.Tokenize(tokens, '-');
   NGL_OUT("%s -> '%s' '%s' '%s'\n", triple, tokens[0].GetChars(), tokens[1].GetChars(), tokens[2].GetChars());
   mArchitectures.push_back(tokens[0]);
   mVendors.push_back(tokens[1]);
   mTargetOSes.push_back(tokens[2]);
 }

nglString is a custom string type that I use but I'll get the idea of how it works I guess.

Cheers,

S.