[lldb-dev] Different Behavior between Terminal and GUI simulated terminal

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Fri Oct 4 08:41:01 PDT 2013

Did you launch the two processes in the same way in both cases?  It looks like in the first instance lldb is running synchronously, and in the second instance asynchronously.  I sent a note to the list a couple of days ago describing when lldb uses the two modes, check that and see if it explains what you are seeing.  Otherwise, this may be some bug in the input driver?

Jim