[lldb-dev] Working on lldb-gdbserver

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Thu Nov 28 10:03:28 PST 2013

Hi Jean-Daniel,

We're expecting to put quite a bit of effort into lldb-gdbserver, but we
haven't started yet.  We're working on getting a minimal gdbserver setup
working first.

At least on our side, you wouldn't be duplicating any effort yet.  We'll
chime in over here the moment we're ready to start.  That way if you're
working on some part of it already, we can coordinate at that point.

-Todd