[lldb-dev] lldb 3.4 rc1 is failing with gcc 4.6

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Mon Nov 25 05:57:24 PST 2013

On 25/11/2013 14:46, Sean Callanan wrote:
> Out of curiosity, are Clang and libc++ not options on these platforms?
clang could be an option but we prefer to bootstrap with the recommended
compiler (which is still gcc under Debian).
About libc++, it has not been tested enough under Debian for now.

>  I don't have much recent experience outside Mac OS X but building
> with Clang and libc++ would ensure that you guys have as similar an
> environment to the one we use as possible...
Well, I think that diversity is good and having the same base code
compiled with different compiler and versions improve the quality of the
software (even if here, it is a drawback :)

Sylvestre