[lldb-dev] Build failure on OS X

Clayden, Jonathan j.clayden at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 19 09:14:01 PST 2013

Dear all,

I'm trying to build LLDB, and specifically the command line program, from the SVN trunk on OS X (10.9 + Xcode 5.0.2). The build instructions seem to suggest that this should be straightforward, but after selecting the "lldb-tool" scheme and starting the build as described, after a while I get a build failure with "'Python/Python.h' file not found', referring to the source file lldb-python.h.

I have installed Swig (via Homebrew), so as far as I know all dependencies should be met.

Apologies in advance if I've missed something obvious, but it's not clear to me how to proceed. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jon

--
Jonathan D Clayden, PhD