[lldb-dev] LLDB for Android initiative

Alex Weisberger alex.m.weisberger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 08:09:41 PST 2013

Hi Todd,

I work on a sizable cross-platform mobile app that uses the Android NDK
pretty heavily. I've had very hit or miss experiences debugging with gdb in
that environment, so I think this is a great idea.

Have you started a branch for this effort or anything like that? I would be
very interested in helping improve the NDK debugging experience in any way.

Sincerely,
-Alex Weisberger