[lldb-dev] a runtime bug for lldb on redhat enterprise linux 6.3 with gcc 4.8.2

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Fri Nov 15 11:01:06 PST 2013

Update your libedit to the latest version. The version that is installed by default is very old. Updating this should fix any prompt issues.

Not sure what is going on with the pthread_join, you will need to debug this or have someone on the linux side help you track this down if it is reproducible.

A _lot_ of fixes have been made on top of tree LLDB, I would recommend actually building the top of tree:

http://lldb.llvm.org/build.html

Greg