[lldb-dev] lldb equivalent for gdb's "monitor" command

Kemper, Benjamin benjamin.kemper at intel.com
Mon Nov 11 01:10:48 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm implementing a debugger backend, which talks to lldb using the (extended) gdb protocol. To provide further functionality we use the gdbserver "monitor" command to provide "custom" commands to the debugger.

I couldn't find anything similar in lldb in the help or the web. Is there another way of getting the same functionality in lldb?

Regards,
Benjamin.

Intel Israel (74) Limited