[lldb-dev] lldb GUI interface

Eran Ifrah eran.ifrah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 07:01:47 PST 2013

Thanks for the reply. I already got one from Jason Molenda ( just noticed
it was sent only to me and not to the entire mailing list )

I will look in the 'examples' folder.

Another question: are there any plans on supporting Windows? I was not able
to build lldb on Windows ( using CMake + gcc 4.7.1 (MinGW-TDM) )
Since CodeLite is a cross platform IDE, I would really love to make lldb
available on all OSs (CodeLite is already linking against llvm/clang for
better code completion)

Thanks,