[lldb-dev] LLDB doesn't link on OS X: lldbPluginOSDarwinKernel not found

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab+lldb-dev at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:46:38 PDT 2013

That was my bad, I just updated the CMakeLists.txt file (it had a wrong name).
But there's another problem: For now we're not running the
scripts/generate-vers.pl to create a small C file to link against lldb
(for the _liblldb_coreVersionString function).
Because of that, even after my fix, the CMake build won't work. I
don't know that much CMake, so I'm waiting for some spare time to try
to fix it. If you know how to fix it, or want to try, please go ahead
and send a patch.

Regards,

  Filipe