[lldb-dev] lldb fails to build under GNU/Linux mipsel

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Thu May 16 10:13:12 PDT 2013

llvm::APFloat used to not support being able to give out a human readable string, it used to only emit the compiler hex float format. I believe this has changed and that llvm::APFloat now does support a "to string" format that is human readable.

If this is the case, the right fix is to get rid of the code that is using native float/double/long double and use APFloat directly (always getting the current definition of APFloat from the appropriate AST.

Greg