[lldb-dev] Thread state

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Tue May 7 17:29:53 PDT 2013

Hi Jim,

What do you think of the attached patch?  I've verified that this make the existing test for thread state after a breakpoint pass on Linux, and I expect it will also work on Darwin.

The patch basically assumes that all threads that were previously running became stopped when SetPrivateState is called.  This isn't currently true on Linux, but we want it to be true and this is a step in that direction.

-Andy