[lldb-dev] Installing LLDB 3.2 on linux?

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Thu Mar 7 13:42:26 PST 2013

Hi Russell,

The most robust LLDB is the one in trunk right now. Check out the status
page for more info: http://lldb.llvm.org/status.html

To build the latest LLDB, see: http://lldb.llvm.org/build.html

There are a few people working to get Debian and Ubuntu packages ready, so
those would make the installation a bit easier. However, it might be a
little while before we see those packages make it into distributions.

For the time being, as Sean and Greg mentioned, your best bet is to build
from the latest trunk, and report the bugs you run into at llvm.org/bugs :)

Good luck,
Dan