[lldb-dev] LLDB API Docs on the WWW?

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Tue Jun 25 12:05:15 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-25 2:56 PM, "Greg Clayton" <gclayton at apple.com> wrote:

>I vote to exclude internals and only publish the "lldb/include/API"
>headers (lldb::SB*) from top of tree and not worry about versioning, just
>always show the latest and greatest.

If we only want the SB* classes, the overall size of the C++ reference
goes down to 12MB, which makes me feel a lot better :)

>Not sure if we can automatically detect any changes to
>lldb/include/API/*.h will cause a SVN server side script to kick off and
>regenerate the doxygen headers and check them it automatically? Then you
>would always have a current set of documentation locally on your machine
>for your checked out LLDB?

I think that makes sense. If I'm not mistaken LLVM docs are updated in a
similar fashion, but the HTML is not checked in. Does anyone know who
maintains the LLVM docs, or who set them up? They might have some input
here..

Dan