[lldb-dev] Preferred protocol for remote debugging backend implementation

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:19:17 PST 2013

Hi Benjamin,

The debugserver protocol is a modified version of the gdbserver protocol.
I _think_ the only difference is that it supports more packet types, but I don't think there's a document on them.

Your best bet would be to browse the tools/debugserver/source directory. Specifically RNBRemote.cpp.

Regards,

  Filipe