[lldb-dev] Q: using lldb::addr_t and addr_t

Pawel Wodnicki root at 32bitmicro.com
Wed Jan 16 12:32:42 PST 2013

Filipe,

> What files are you referring to?
>
> On several files that I've seen (for example, ABI plugins), you have
> lldb::addr_t on the headers, and plain addr_t (after “using namespace
> lldb”) on the .cpp files.
> Both referring to the same type.

 I have just started working with windows branch on cygwin.
When I was wading through the build log after make -i
there was a bunch of undefined addr_t in addition to
other problems.

 Some files ex: API/SBProcess.cpp on that branch use mix
of lldb::addr_t and addr_t which prompted the question.

 But couple of files I checked do use lldb namespace so
this could be something else.