[lldb-dev] Call c/objc functions with the API

Enrico Granata egranata at apple.com
Fri Feb 22 10:23:04 PST 2013

Currently, no.
You would have to craft your own expression and run it.

The C++ data formatters have their own helper functions to do so. You can refer to lldb_private::formatters::ExtractValueFromObjCExpression for an example.

I am not sure if this kind of API belongs in the SB layer. Ideas?

Enrico Granata
✉ egranata@.com
✆ 27683