[lldb-dev] compiler error with building lldb from scratch

Sean Callanan scallanan at apple.com
Mon Feb 11 10:31:26 PST 2013

Abid, Dmitry, and everyone else:

I'm still working on this patch.  It turns out the Clang changes break a few things (e.g., namespaces) and I'm working with Richard Smith and Doug Gregor to iron things out.
If I don't have a good, working patch today then I'll commit something so people can build at least.
Sorry for the sucky weekend.

Sean

On Feb 8, 2013, at 9:52 AM, Sean Callanan <scallanan at apple.com> wrote:

> No, simply returning BOOL is not sufficient (because then no results would be reported).  I have talked to the Clang folks about this and I'll get a patch in this morning.
>
> Sean
>
> On Feb 8, 2013, at 9:33 AM, "Abid, Hafiz" <Hafiz_Abid at mentor.com> wrote:
>
>> I am new to lldb so I am not sure what the correct fix is? If the base class will stay the same then we can modify the derived to return bool also. If that sounds like a correct solution then I can prepare a patch.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Abid

>>> Abid