[lldb-dev] lldb-gdbserver work

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Mon Dec 2 08:48:32 PST 2013

None to my currently knowledge.

It would be great if you can implement a linux version (I am assuming you want linux support right?) of NativeProcessProtocol and NativeThreadProtocol.

They should be backed by the following files:

trunk/source/Plugins/Process/Linux/ProcessMonitor.cpp
trunk/source/Plugins/Process/POSIX/*.*

Then we can start to implement the remote debugging in GDBRemoteCommunicationClient.

Let me know if you need any help.

Greg