[lldb-dev] [Patch] Check support for 'p' packet

Abid, Hafiz Hafiz_Abid at mentor.com
Wed Aug 28 08:29:49 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Continuing with my efforts to make lddb work with gdbserver, I observed that lldb was always using 'p' packet for registers while gdbserver does not support it. So I have added code to check for support of this packet. If this is not available then we use 'g' packet. Tested with gdbserver and it worked ok. Also connected it with a modified qemu stub to make sure that 'p' packet availability check works fine. Ok to commit?

Regards,
Abid