[lldb-dev] Losing prompt when running any python commands

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Fri Aug 23 09:15:32 PDT 2013

Hello,

> I uploaded the latest version of libedit in Debian experimental:
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/libe/libedit.html
> and requested a sync for Ubuntu Saucy:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1208524
>
> Hopefully, this will fix the lldb issues.
> I requested for feedback from some Debian maintainers/teams on this
> new
> releases. Once I get enough, I will upload this version in Debian
> unstable (and it will migrate to Debian testing aka jessie).
> I will backport it for http://llvm.org/apt/ at some point.
An update on the subject:

I didn't get any bad feedback on this next upstream release.
Therefor, I uploaded libedit to Debian unstable [1] this morning (Paris
time) and requested for a sync for Ubuntu saucy [2].

Cheers,
Sylvestre
[1]
http://packages.qa.debian.org/libe/libedit/news/20130823T094834Z.html